Who we are
Our dream at Rebel Cactus is to give kids the independence and freedom to playfully discover their world.
With a Rebel Cactus smartwatch for kids on your wrist you can play, listen to music or audio books and use the edutainment apps to learn all about nature or to practice telling time. You can also use your smartwatch to make and receive calls or chat using Whatsapp. With this clever smartwatch, kids are always accessible to their parents, also through GPS via the parental app.
Perfect for young growing children, who get more independent by the day. With the GPS Tracker app you, as parents, can confidently let your children play outside or bike to school alone, to the sports club or to a friend’s house. We are the trendsetter in Western Europe and have the ambition for significant expansion!
Rebel Cactus is growing and we’re invariably looking for interns and professionals to add to our team who share our drive and ambition, helping us develop into the leading player in the market of children’s GPS smartwatches in Europe.
Would you like to learn more about this and contribute to the success of Rebel Cactus as an intern? Then keep reading!
We have several challenging and exciting internship opportunities.
• back-end app development for Android (programming in Java en C++)
• ux-design for children
• online marketing
You’re currently studying
• HBO Software Engineering and Development and have familiarity
with Java, C++
• HBO Online Communication and Social Media, Creative Design
• HBO Creative Media and Game Technologies
• You have great communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and English.
• You are actively enrolled as a student for the entire duration of your internship
• A challenging and educational internship within a young, fast-growing company
• Competitive pay (€300 based on a 40 hour work week)
• Reimbursed travel expenses in the event you don’t have an OV-transport card.
• One vacation day per month
• Mentorship by experienced business directors
Excited for this opportunity? Contact us directly at: email@example.com